The Founders Forum London 2021 Executive Summary: Available Now!
Founders Forum is back. And dare we say, better than ever?
After the turbulence of the last 18 months, Founders Forum – the event created to bring together the best and brightest minds to collaborate in debate, discussion and problem solving – returned in (socially distanced) person.
The challenges, opportunities and insights covered this year were exciting and unique, and more than ever, profoundly relevant.
Our incredible industry leaders and guest speakers including Eric Schmidt (Google), Jimmy Wales (Wikipedia) and Tim Berners-Lee (World Wide Web Foundation) spoke on topics such as:
- The Great Reset: Industries Transformed & Re-imagined
- A Sustainable Future: Can Technology Save Us?
- The Silver Lining? The Future Of Healthcare
- Art, Culture & Society: A $69m Free-for-All?
- Leaders’ Learnings: The Entrepreneurial Journey
- Rising Stars 2021: Future Game Changers
But what do these insights mean for you, as Founders, Corporates and Investors?
Our Founders Forum Executive Summary 2021 is available to download now.